• Stones, plants & other decorations are NOT included, just used to display for our glass.
• Check how to make an online inquiry through INQUIRY DEMO.
• All dimensions are converted to the nearest. Because of hand-blown, dimensions can vary slightly.
• Welcome agents, wholesalers, or retailers to cooperate.
We take pride in presenting Fuji mountain glass cup. Our mountain glass cup is one of the most unusual and attractive glassware you can add to your collection.
Fuji mountain glass is handcrafted from the finest ultra-clear and lead-free borosilicate glass giving it full clarity and brilliance. With each glass cup of 300 ml capacity, you can feel the quality while enjoying your favorite drink.
The specific shape of Fuji mountain glass is achieved through a technique called “hand blowing” where the melted glass in the furnace is picked up with a blowing rod, placed in a mold, and shaped with the breath.
This mountain glass cup has a height of 8 cm and a diameter of 9 cm at the bottom. Whereas the diameter at the top rim is less than at the bottom and this difference gives this glass, Mount Fuji shape on which this shape is named.
The bottom of the Fuji mountain glass cup is thick, so you can feel a sense of weight. Each glass cup is hand made by skillful artisans one by one to keep the standard at the same level. For safekeeping and regular usage, only hand washing is recommended.
* As with all well-loved vintage items, please expect some minor imperfections. WT Glass would never misrepresent any item – we will always describe and photograph any imperfections such as cracks or chips.
Quick response, all business emails will be replied within 10 hours.
On time delivery, we guarantee that every order can be delivered on time.
Perfect after-sales service in the event of quality or other problems with our products.